Labels

Sunday 31 January 2016

The Ultimate Book Tag!


1. Do you get sick reading in the car?
Yes. Very. I haven't read in the car since I was very little, so sad:(

2. Which author's writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Probably either John Green or Nicky Singer. I think Nicky Singer writes about completely unique plots and ideas and John Green is just John Green..Magical.



3. Harry Potter series or Twilight saga? give 3 points to defend your answer.
Thats a tough one, but I'm going to have to go for Harry Potter
-Hogwarts
-dont judge me, but I ship Harry and Hermione!
- Just magic!


4. Do you carry a Book Bag? If so, what is in it (apart from books)?
I don't have a 'Book Bag' but I do carry around a bag (usually a satchel). Usually it has in it my phone, purse, camera, a notebook and pen, and glasses.

5. Do you smell your books? Who doesn't?















6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I like illustrations on some books, but it really depends on the type of book.

7. Which book did you love whilst reading but discovered later that it wasn't quality writing?
I have probably read a few like that but i honestly can't remember any.

8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Not that i can remember? haha


9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf? 
Treasure in an oatmeal box by Ken Gire. It has 91 pages and was one of my favorites as a child.

10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix. It has 766 pages.

11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as an author?
I do love writing. Because I'm a musician, I write songs. I write stories and fanfiction from time to time but not often. When i'm low on inspiration i like to use the 642 things to write about books.  And no, I don't think I will be an author in the future. But it could always be an option..Now i'm thinking...

12. When did you get into reading?
I Have always loved reading. Like for as long as I can remember. As a child I was part of a book club and i read a lot. However, Lately I have started getting a bit more into it, watching booktube videos, reading book blogs, and even starting this blog, instead of just reading books.

13. What is your favorite classic book?
I don't really read that many classic books, but I had to read Jeckyll and Hyde for school and I really liked it.

14. In school what was your best subject?
I'm still in school so I honestly don't know, I think maybe spanish/Music.

15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
I would probably thank them and explain that I will exchange it.

16. What happened to question 16? oooooohhhh

17. What is a bad habit you always do whilst blogging?
I usually don't post for ages and then post a lot in one day..whoops

18. What is your favourite word?
One word I use a lot is 'wrey' but I don't know if that counts hahaha.

19. Are you a Nerd, Dork, or dweeb? or all of the above?
I would call myself a geek!

20. Vampires or fairies? why?
I would have to go for vampires! I love the fact that vampires can be so evil, but also so loving at the same time. (In most cases!)

21. Shapeshifters or angels? why?
I haven't really read many books about either! So I don't have any preferences really.

22. spirits or werewolves? why?
I don't mind either! 

23. Zombies or Vampires? why?
Vampires! I don't really like zombies at all..

24. Love triangle or forbidden love?
Probably forbidden love, but as long as it's written well, then i don't mind either.

25. And finally, full on romance books or action packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
It really depends on how i'm feeling, but normally I would go for action packed with a few love scenes mixed in


-Jade xx



No comments:

Post a Comment